Packed full of nutritious ingredients, this winter vegetable bowl makes the perfect salad to come home to.
- 2 teaspoons Wholegrain mustard
- 50 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 50 g Broccoli
- 50 g Carrot
- 50 g Cauliflower
- 50 g Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon Red wine vinegar
- 200 g Chickpeas (tin)
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- ½ cup Quinoa (cooked)
- 2 Kale leaves (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds (sesame seeds)
- 1 teaspoon Hemp seeds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put the broccoli, carrot, cauliflower and pumpkin in a large mixing bowl. In a smaller bowl, mix the mustards, red wine vinegar and olive oil and mix well. Pour the mixture over the vegetables and stir gently to coat them, then season with the salt and pepper.
- Place the coated vegetables in a lined oven baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Add the chickpeas after 10 minutes and mix well. Add the kale for the last 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the quinoa and sesame and hemp seeds