- Add the carrot and garlic to the Thermomix bowl and chop on Speed 5 for 5 seconds.
- Then, add the capsicums and onion and chop on Speed 4 until they are reduced to small chunks.
- Add the spices, green chillies, and olive oil and sauté at 100 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes on reverse speed 1.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 15 minutes at 90 degrees Celsius on Reverse speed 1.
- Add the kidney beans, honey, and a pinch of salt and cook for 5 minutes at 90 degrees Celsius on Reverse speed 1. Taste and add more salt if necessary.