- 2 Red capsicum (bell pepper) (Sliced lengthwise)
- 2 Zucchini (courgette) (Sliced lengthwise)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 x 400g gms Canned tuna in oil (Drained)
- 1 Red onion (Finely sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Green olives ((or black olives))
- 3/4 Cup Flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil (extra)
- 2 tablespoons White wine vinegar
- Cracked black pepper and sea salt
- Toss the capsicum and zucchini with the olive oil. Cook on a hot chargrill or barbecue until tender.
- Combine with the tuna, onion, olives and parsley. Combine the extra oil, vinegar, pepper and salt and pour over the salad. Toss to combine and place on serving plates. Serve with crusty bread.