- ½ small eggplant (cubed)
- 1 zucchini (cubed)
- 1 medium tomato (cubed)
- ½ large yellow capsicum (cubed)
- ½ large red capsicum (cubed)
- ½ onion (cubed)
- 1 fresh cayenne pepper (diced)
- 5 sprigs fresh basils (with stems removed)
- 2 sprigs fresh oreganos (with stems removed and chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat your air fryer to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Put the eggplant, tomato, zucchini, capsicums and onion in a bowl. Add the cayenne pepper, oregano, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Combine well. Then add the oil, wine and vinegar, ensuring that all the vegetables are covered.
- Put the vegetable mixture into a baking dish and place it inside the air fryer’s basket. Cook for 8 minutes. Stir and then cook for another 8 minutes. Stir again and cook until tender, stirring every 5 minutes. Switch off your air fryer, leaving the dish inside. Leave for 5 minutes before serving.