This coleslaw will entice you with its rainbow of colours and tangy dressing.
For the coleslaw
- ½ Green cabbage (shredded)
- ½ Red cabbage (shredded)
- 1 Red capsicum (thinly sliced)
- 1 Yellow capsicum (thinly sliced)
- 1 Red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 Carrot (grated)
- A handful Fresh coriander (chopped)
For the dressing
- In a large bowl, mix together the green and red cabbage, red capsicum, yellow capsicum, red onion, carrots and coriander. In a smaller bowl, combine the olive oil, cumin, lime juice, garlic and Tabasco sauce.
- Add the dressing to the vegetable mixture until it is evenly coated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let the coleslaw stand for around 30 minutes before serving.