This dish looks impressive and is oozing with all the flavours of the Orient.
- Make 3 cuts on the skin side of the fish fillet.
- Heat oil in a pan and season the fish with salt and pepper. Place in the pan and cook on high for 1-2 minutes, then repeat on the other side. Then put the dish in the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes or until cooked. Squeeze lemon juice over.
- Cut the pak choi into quarters and cook with the soybeans in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and toss with olive oil.
- Arrange the pak choi and beans on a serving plate and place the barramundi on top. Finely slice the shallots and scatter over the fish.
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan until smoking, then ladle over the top of the barramundi.