This simple way to serve zucchini brings out their flavour the healthy way.
- Preheat your air fryer to 200C.
- Cut the zucchini in half and then in quarters.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, dried thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the zucchini segments and ensure they are thoroughly coated.
- Put the coated segments into the air fryer and cook for around 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve as an accompaniment to roast meat or as part of a healthy vegan platter with other roasted or air fried vegetables.