This recipe combines everything you love: chocolate and all the goodness of beetroot, pear and raspberries!
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees Celsius and line a 900 g loaf tin with baking paper.
- Whisk the oil, eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl until the sugar dissolves.
- Put the chocolate in a bowl and microwave on high, stirring every 20 seconds until smooth.
- Whisk the chocolate into the egg, oil and sugar mixture. Stir in the beetroot, pear, almond flour, cinnamon and cocoa. Then carefully fold the raspberries into the mixture.
- Transfer the batter to your loaf tin and bake for 90 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Once cool, dust the cake with the extra cocoa powder and serve.