This vibrant dish brings out the distinctive flavour of capsicums and is super easy to make.
- 2 green capsicums (red capsicums cut in half with the seeds removed)
- 1 red capsicum (cut into long batons)
- 1 yellow capsicum (cut into long batons)
- 3 Carrots (cut into long batons)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic power
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 2 tubs (250g) cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 200 g feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 packet Corn chips (to serve)
- Coat the capsicums with a mixture of the olive oil, garlic powder, and chopped rosemary. Grill the capsicums for around 2 minutes on each side or until they soften. Once they’ve cooled, cut them into ½-centimetre-long strips.
- Beat the sun-dried tomatoes, cream cheese, garlic, and onion salt in a bowl until well mixed. Add in the feta cheese and capsicums until blended in.
- Cut the red and green capsicums and carrots into batons and serve the dip with corn chips, and cut veggies on a platter.