This vibrant dish brings out the distinctive flavour of capsicums and is super easy to make.
- 2 Capsicum (red) (red capsicums cut in half with the seeds removed)
- 1 Capsicum (green) (cut into long batons)
- 1 Capsicum (yellow) (cut into long batons)
- 3 Carrot (cut into long batons)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary (fresh) (chopped)
- 2 tubs (250g) Cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Onion salt
- 200 g Feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 packet Corn chips (to serve)
- Coat the capsicums with a mixture of the olive oil, garlic powder, and chopped rosemary. Grill the capsicums for around 2 minutes on each side or until they soften. Once they’ve cooled, cut them into ½-centimetre-long strips.
- Beat the sun-dried tomatoes, cream cheese, garlic, and onion salt in a bowl until well mixed. Add in the feta cheese and capsicums until blended in.
- Cut the red and green capsicums and carrots into batons and serve the dip with corn chips, and cut veggies on a platter.