Baking draws out all the flavours of the fish and spices, making it a delicious and easy dish.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place the barramundi on foil and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Make three diagonal cuts across the barramundi and sprinkle the ginger, onions and garlic over the fish.
- Rub the mixture into the cuts along with the seasoning.
- Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil and some freshly ground black pepper in a small bowl and pour over the barramundi.
- Wrap the fish up with the foil and seal the sides.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, open the foil carefully and sprinkle the bean sprouts and coriander over the top. Serve with lemon wedges.