This aromatic soup is a delight to prepare. It is super quick and easy, too!
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 sticks Celeries (finely chopped)
- 2 heads Broccolis (roughly chopped)
- 75 grams korma curry pastes
- 1 tablespoon Ginger (Fresh) (grated)
- 1 litre Vegetable stock
- 120 grams Peas (frozen)s
- 120 grams Spinach (frozen)s
- 1 cup Coriander (fresh)
- 140 grams Greek yogurts
- Birdseye chillies (sliced)
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, broccoli and celery and cook them, stirring continuously, until they soften (around 5 minutes).
- Add the ginger and curry paste. Cook while stirring for around 1 minute or until they become fragrant.
- Add the stock and stir well to combine all the ingredients. Cover and cook gently for 10 minutes or until the vegetables soften, adding the spinach and peas when there is 2 minutes left of cooking time.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Season and stir in half the yogurt and half the coriander.
- Next, blend the soup until smooth with a stick blender, or in batches in a jug blender. Decant the soup into serving bowls. Garnish with the remaining yogurt and coriander and the sliced red chillies to serve. Alternatively, sprinkle a few pumpkin seeds over the yogurt.