This dish will delight your tastebuds, thanks to the combo of crispy panko crumbs, tender pork and crunchy slaw.
- Place the pork steaks in plastic wrap and beat gently with a rolling pin to about 7 mm in thickness.
- Put the flour, egg and panko crumbs in three separate bowls. Dip each steak in the flour and shake off the excess. Then place in the egg and finally coat with the crumbs, pressing them down until they stick. Put on a plate and refrigerate for around 10 minutes.
- While you’re waiting, whisk the lemon juice, mayonnaise and sesame oil in a jug. Then mix the carrot, red cabbage and spring onion in a separate bowl.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add two of the steaks and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown. Place on a plate lined with kitchen towel and cover with foil to retain heat. Repeat the process with the remaining two steaks.
- Serve the steaks on a plate with the slaw and mayonnaise mixture.
Top tip: You can add salad leaves and diced avocado to your slaw for extra vitamins and minerals.