- Put the flour in a sealed plastic bag and season with salt and pepper. Add the lamb and shake until covered.
- Put the lamb, carrots, onions, chicken stock, wine and Worcestershire sauce into a large pan.
- Heat to boiling point, then cover and simmer for 60 minutes or until the lamb is just tender.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place one-quarter of the lamb mixture into a large pie dish, then sprinkle over one-quarter of the parsley. Repeat the process three more times.
- Put one of the pastry sheets onto a surface sprinkled with flour and brush with cold water. Cover it with the second sheet.
- Roll out the pastry to cover the pie dish, overlapping by 1 cm.
- Cut out a strip of pastry approximately 1 cm wide and press it onto the dish’s rim. Brush with cold water.
- Cover the dish with the pastry and press down to seal. Trim the edges and press down with a fork.
- Create a steam hole in the top of the pastry.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry becomes golden.