- 4 Chilli (red)s
- 3 cloves Garlics (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons Red wine vinegars
- 2 tablespoons Oregano (dried)s
- 2 teaspoons Cumin (ground)s
- 2 teaspoons Paprikas
- 1 large Tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 large Onion (Spanish/red) (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Parsley flat-leafed (fresh) (finely chopped)
- 250 ml Olive oils
- 20 Lamb chops (or cutlets)
- Salt and pepper (to season)
- Make the chimichurri by placing all the ingredients except the lamb into a bowl, seasoning with salt and pepper and mixing well.
- Put half of the chimichurri mixture in a bowl with the lamb and coat well. Cover and put in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Cover and refrigerate the rest of the chimichurri.
- Preheat a grill on high. Cook the lamb for around 4 minutes, turning occasionally. Cover and rest the lamb for around 5 minutes.
- Put the lamb cutlets on a serving dish and sprinkle with the rest of the chimichurri. Add extra chopped parsley to garnish.