- 250 gms Chinese wheat noodles (Somen or Udon noodles)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Ginger (Fresh) (Grated or Shredded)
- 2 Cloves garlic (Sliced)
- 1 Large red chilli (Sliced)
- 8 heads Bok Choy (Quartered lengthwise)
- 12 Shiitake mushrooms (Fresh and halved)
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- Place the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan or wok. Add the ginger, garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the bok choy and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and soy and allow to cook for a further few minutes or until the bok choy is soft.
- To serve, place the noodles in a bowl and top with the bok choy mixture.
Leave a Reply