Tender and juicy chicken breast recipe made with honey, lemon, potatoes, and then baked to perfection.
- 1/3 cup Lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2-3 Garlic cloves (minced)
- Salt and ground pepper (to taste)
- 4 small Chicken breasts (around 170 grams each, boneless and skinless)
- 1 lb Baby potatoes (sliced into ¼-inch thick discs)
- Parsley flat-leafed (fresh) (chopped, to garnish)
- Lemon wedges (to garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 200 C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- To a small jar, add the lemon juice, honey, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Shake well to emulsify.
- To a medium bowl, add the chicken and ½ of the marinade. Mix well, then cover and let it marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Pour the remaining marinade over the potatoes and arrange it onto the prepared baking tray.
- Add the chicken next to the potatoes and bake for 22-25 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is fully cooked through (74 C internal temperature).
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
- Do not overbake the chicken. it will dry out and get rubbery.
- For crispier potatoes, slice them thinner
- use fresh ingredients: lemon juice and garlic.
- you can use boneless chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts if you prefer.