- 2 Chicken breast fillets
- 2 cups Couscous
- 2.5 cups Chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Cracked black pepper and sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup Flat-leaf parsley (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Salted capers (Rinsed and chopped)
- 1.5 cup Black olives (( or kalamata olives))
- Preheat the oven to 200(degree)C (400(degree)F). Heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken for 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Place the couscous in the base of a medium-sized baking dish. Pour over the stock, oil, pepper and salt. Place the chicken on top of the couscous. Combine the lemon zest, parsley and capers and sprinkle over the chicken. Add the olives and cover the dish with a lid or aluminium foil. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- To serve, fluff the couscous with a fork and spoon onto serving plates. Top with the chicken. Serve with lemon wedges and rocket leaves.
Leave a Reply