You’ve probably heard about the Thermomix, the kitchen appliance that takes the hard work out of cooking.
It performs a whole range of functions — 12 in total — including chopping, blending, weighing, and kneading, making cooking a pleasure.
As well as taking away the need to have multiple appliances in your kitchen, the Thermomix makes precision cooking a lot easier. In fact, it makes it very hard to not produce perfectly cooked and tasty dishes.
To illustrate how versatile the Thermomix is, we’ve collated a selection of healthy recipes for you to enjoy. Using fresh ingredients you can get on your regular fruit and veg shop, all of them are as nutritious as they are tasty.
- Add the carrot and garlic to the Thermomix bowl and chop on Speed 5 for 5 seconds.
- Then, add the capsicums and onion and chop on Speed 4 until they are reduced to small chunks.
- Add the spices, green chillies, and olive oil and sauté at 100 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes on reverse speed 1.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 15 minutes at 90 degrees Celsius on Reverse speed 1.
- Add the kidney beans, honey, and a pinch of salt and cook for 5 minutes at 90 degrees Celsius on Reverse speed 1. Taste and add more salt if necessary.
- Put all the ingredients except the water into the Thermomix bowl and blend for 30 seconds on Speed 10.
- Add the water through the hole in the lid and blend for a further 20 seconds on Speed 8 until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Sieve the mixture before serving.
- Put the canola oil, honey, and maple syrup in the Thermomix bowl and heat to 90 degrees Celsius on Speed 2 for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix on Reverse speed 3 for 40 seconds.
- Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper and spread the mixture evenly on the tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes, mixing the muesli every 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.
Find your Thermomix ingredients at a fruit shop near me
Once you start cooking with the Thermomix, nothing will stop you from whipping up creative and nutritious recipes for the whole family to enjoy.
For even more convenience, order your fruit and veg delivery in Melbourne from at Local Food Market Co, which provides a single platform where you can buy all the fresh produce you need.
We also offer fruit box delivery in Melbourne so you can get your full fix of five portions of fruit and veggies a day!
Any questions about your grocery delivery in the Melbourne area? Contact us to know more about getting your fruit and veg delivery direct to your door. Fruit delivery in Melbourne just got easier!